Where :- Trent Bridge,Nottingham
When :- Jun 03 , 03:00 PM
With the end of the first week in the current year’s World Cup over, The hosts, England are back in action again as they face Pak, who come into this match on the back of a disappointing loss against the West Indies team courtesy of an amazing attack from their pacers.
Trent Bridge, for the most part known for its level decks wasn’t exactly liberal towards Pakistan as they gave up their arms radically on Friday and face a tough game against an in-form England. They faced the English in a series of one days before the World Cup which they lost by a very discouraging 4-0 loss.
Come Monday keeping in mind the desire of their first World Cup win still above water, England stroll into this game as the reasonable top picks despite the fact that Pakistan’s Jekyll and Hyde nature makes this an alluring challenge.
Despite of the short length doing the trick against the Pakistani side for the West Indies, a good track was on offer for those who were able to analyze the conditions properly. With a hint of green cover over the deck, scores of 300 plus are expected considering the strength of the two teams in the limelight.
No changes are expected from England after an amazing performance with the ball and on the field. A number of batsmen were able to cross the fifty run threshold without going on to make it to a 100 and that would definitely be on their minds going forward into the of the tournament. With Ben Stokes seemingly in a great form with the bat, Jos Buttler’s all-out attack tactics is also well complemented with his record against the Pakistan team speaking for itself.
- A couple of changes are probably in order with neither Mohammad Hafeez nor Haris Sohail justifying their replacement over Shoaib Malik and Asif Ali.
- They are in contention for a starting XI squad while much of the responsibility on the top three players, Babar Azam, Imam ul Haq, and Fakhar Zaman, who have proved their worth in previous matches against the same opposition.
- The bowling side most probably will remain more or less the same with the prospect of Shaheen Shah Afridi bowling alongside the ever-reliable Mohammad Amir with the new ball.
- Pakistan lost their first match and they are not looking in a good touch, on the other hand England looks in a great form.
- PAK has the ability to bounce back with full force as we have seen a few past matches.
- ENG is the top contender for this WCC, they have the home ground advantage and also all their players are looking in a good from, so its better to go with more English players.
- Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Stokes, all are in good form and scored in the previous match. Stoke impressed us with his all-rounder performance and he will be the default choice for Everyone in Fantasy league.
- ENG decision on Jofra Archer, on bringing him back to the squad is working for them as he picked up a couple of wickets in the previous match, he can be a better pick for Captain in Grand league.
- All eyes will be on PAK openers Imam-ul-Haq, and Fakhar Zaman who are well known for their batting, after getting defeated they will try to give a good start to the Pak team.
- Babar Azam, is another star player for the Pak team, he is known for long innings and we can expect to see some runs from his bat against ENG.
- PAK team is known for its bowling attack; they have a lot of good pacers like Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, and Mohammad Amir, they all have good pace. Amir took three wickets in the last match and he can be a great pick for Vice-captain in the Grand league.
- We had seen Jonny Bairstow go for Zero in the last match, but he has a lot of potential as we have seen in the IPL, he can be the game changer for this match
HEAD TO HEAD
Total Matches: 87
England won: 53
Pakistan won: 31
Expected playing XI :
England : Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Eoin Morgan , Chris Woakes, Mark Wood, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid and Jofra Archer.
Pakistan :- Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan and Md. Amir.
AFTER LINE UP TEAM
England vs Pakistan DREAM11 Small LEAGUE
England vs Pakistan DREAM11 Grand League
BEFORE LINE UP TEAM
England vs Pakistan DREAM11 Small LEAGUE
England vs Pakistan DREAM11 Grand LEAGUE
NOTE : –Please visit our website before the match to know about the final substitutions and lineups.